User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    "Really now?" she looked at the current topic of conversation. He was looking as unimpressive as always. "It's interesting how those who seem to care so little for their lives ...

    Jul 13, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She laughed, "Well you've certainly got an interesting view of your companionship. I'm not sure if I'm willing to believe that he actually bested you, though. You appear to be ...

    Jul 13, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    "Eh," Emily shrugged, "Not everyone needs the opportunity to reflect on their terrible choices. Most of the time it's fine to put them out of their misery. Either way, you're ...

    Jul 13, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    @Magestorrow, wanna reply next?

    Jul 13, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily laughed, "Yeah. It was this dumbass hunter guy who decided to walk in on the nest I was with alone during feeding time to take a couple of swings ...

    Jul 12, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    "I suppose that would be helpful," she said, "Though that's not really the kind of thing I typically use that particular fact for." She thought for a second, "No, that's ...

    Jul 11, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Perhaps he would prefer to do this privately. If he had a good reason for keeping his secrets she didn't want to unfairly expose him. She gestured to the far ...

    Jul 11, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    "All I had to do was defy gravity," she laughed, "And sometimes I worked without a net. Made it more exciting for the audience, no need for them to know ...

    Jul 11, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    His pulse was getting louder. "Competent might be either an understatement or a gross overstatement depending on who you're referring to," she said, the fondness of one reliving a joyous ...

    Jul 11, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar cast a wary look at the hatch and filed that information away, hoping they weren't in any danger. She came up behind Ryder and placed a hand on his ...

    Jul 11, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She smirked, "I used to run one. No one knew it was me, of course, my body is thirteen after all. But yeah, I was an acrobat for most of ...

    Jul 10, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    "I would like that as well," she said, trying not to listen to his pulse, "And I don't think we'll find a blood bank here. Just throwing out ideas. There ...

    Jul 10, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar only paid partial attention to Ryder's question and Lasan's impending answer. She was busy counting people and bags and examining their new surroundings. They had everyone, and they weren't ...

    Jul 10, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She shrugged, "I don't know. I might not snap at all if we get out of here quick enough; I just really need to feed soon. It's better that you're ...

    Jul 9, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    @ScarlettFire, did you forget about this?

    Jul 9, 2019


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind