User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    She shrugged. "I'll decide when I get to that point."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Yeah, and my stepmom will keep me there for thirteen."

    Jun 12, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "It's good enough for me. I live on the other end of the city, there isn't really time."

    Jun 12, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "We're down the road from a Starbucks technically, there works fine."

    Jun 12, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I've been told it's a bad idea." She shrugged.

    Jun 11, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I wasn't reminded, but I did eat."

    Jun 11, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Heh. That sounds about right."

    Jun 11, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "How much were you offered?"

    Jun 11, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "He said it's a magical artifact that people will be desperate to acquire within the next week. Not much more was said, aside from the idea that 'if a hand ...

    Jun 11, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I'll keep that in mind."

    Jun 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "He didn't."

    Jun 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I wasn't aware there was more than one kind."

    Jun 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Wishes," she said. "Could be a bluff but it gets me out of the house so I don't care much."

    Jun 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    Queenie shrugged. "We don't talk really. We've both got our own stuff going on."

    Jun 10, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Mom too," she said dismissively.

    Jun 9, 2022


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing