User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily chuckled, though there was little humor behind it, "I'm afraid my friend here is banned from using vending machines until further notice," she inclined her head toward Lunis, lacking ...

    Jul 21, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar nodded. She was tired. If she stayed up to keep a lookout, as she would usually, she would likely fall asleep. Such a scenario would be pointlessly dangerous. She ...

    Jul 21, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    Queenie blinked, then looked down. She fidgeted for a second, then crossed her arms, trying, and failing, not to look ashamed. She wasn't supposed to have soft spots. Not for ...

    Jul 20, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily rolled her eyes and leaned over to see the newcomers around Lunis. "If you don't mind my asking, what are you? What kind of magic are you using?" she ...

    Jul 20, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    "Good for him. I'm just trying to point out that sitting around and talking about what he doesn't remember isn't going to trigger a memory. Not unless some serious coincidences ...

    Jul 20, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    Queenie stood up and signed to Kirux, "Of course he doesn't remember. Amnesia is a powerful thing. If you give him time, he might start to remember on his own. ...

    Jul 20, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    Hey, @ ScarlettFire, it's been nearly a month since we've moved the plot forward at all. Could you please move this a little higher up your priority list if possible? ...

    Jul 20, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily waved weakly, a wave of dizziness hitting her at that moment. "Hi," she said once it had passed, "I'm Emily, from Earth and Nerdifae, in that order. Who are ...

    Jul 20, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar stared at him. It made sense. She said as much. "But should we do anything about it?" she asked, not knowing where she would place her vote just yet. ...

    Jul 20, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily's eyes landed on the shadow. She rolled them. "Please, if you're going to attack, then do. If you want to talk, that appears to be the only thing I ...

    Jul 20, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She hesitated, then nodded. If this were some other kind of fatigue, magic fatigue, spell-caused fatigue, that stupid rose stalk trick Nathanial used to pull back when she still had ...

    Jul 19, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She thought about it, "....Okay, maybe. But I don't think...well, it's not supposed to work like that. I don't think..." She rubbed her temples, a habit of mimicry more than ...

    Jul 19, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily snickered weakly, "Yeah, I bet I do. I'm just..." she glanced down at herself, her face betraying her bafflement, "I'm not supposed to be able to snap out of ...

    Jul 19, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar turned her attention to Lust, "Would you explain what that is?" she requested. Her eyes flitted to Gluttony. She was hit by the urge to mimic him. To fall ...

    Jul 18, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily trembled, trying to get her bearings. Their words finally registered. "I'm not feeling less awful," she said, her voice hoarse. Her insides were churning, trying to process food that ...

    Jul 17, 2019


Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale