-
Re: The Quest for the Dragon
"I've heard," she said cooly, pretending not to notice the look he was giving her. She half expected him to kill her. She half hoped he would. It was a ...
Jul 26, 2019 -
Re: The Quest for the Dragon
Megara kept up a friendly expression despite her disinterest. The only situation she could think of in which knowing that those two were a couple would be helpful was if ...
Jul 26, 2019 -
Re: Snowed In
Briar nodded and gestured for them to take the lead. Traps didn't seem likely, but then, she wasn't from here. This was a scientific facility, a fail-safe all its own. ...
Jul 26, 2019 -
Re: Snowed In
"There is always the possibility that we will trip some kind of fail-safe or alarm," Briar said absently, tucking her makeshift lockpicks into her pocket.
Jul 26, 2019 -
Re: Closing Time
Emily nodded sharply, "It's decided then, you guys lead the way to the food. I may not technically need more sustenance, but I'm going to run out of chocolate here ...
Jul 26, 2019 -
Re: The Quest for the Dragon
Megara noticed three newcomers at, apparently, the same time Queenie did. Queenie's eyes merely flitted between the group of two and the one walking alone before she focused back on ...
Jul 25, 2019 -
Re: Snowed In
Briar stepped through the doorway and examined one of the doors up close. All of the locks were pretty standard. Nothing here would pose a challenge to her if they ...
Jul 25, 2019 -
Re: Closing Time
Emily shrunk back sheepishly, "The, uh, camera thing might have been partly my fault," she admitted, "I mean, I'm definitely not undoing it, but still." If the others were getting ...
Jul 25, 2019 -
Re: The Quest for the Dragon
"Queenie," she said, looking him up and down. Megara made no move to introduce herself. She simply tugged the edge of her cloak so it better covered the bands on ...
Jul 25, 2019 -
Re: The Quest for the Dragon
Queenie Ringly: An angelic girl with a face wreathed in golden curls that fall into the crystal blue eyes of a fairy tale princess and brush the bottom of her ...
Jul 25, 2019 -
Re: Snowed In
She nodded and took two pins from her hair, bending one into a sort of handle and snapping the other in half. She stored the half pf the pin she ...
Jul 25, 2019 -
Re: Closing Time
Emily chuckled, "If we can find whoever dumped us here, I'd be up for a fight. I have a life that I was so rudely plucked out of. Whoever did ...
Jul 25, 2019 -
Re: Snowed In
"I can pick the lock," she offered, "It will take a few minutes, but it will leave the door intact."
Jul 25, 2019 -
Re: Snowed In
Briar followed behind the group. It wasn't exactly honorable to let them be the first to run into danger, but, to be entirely fair, she did appear to be the ...
Jul 25, 2019 -
Re: Closing Time
Emily nodded, "Alright, I guess that makes enough sense..." she hopped to her feet and took out another candy bar as she walked back up onto the wall, "Anyway, I'm ...
Jul 24, 2019
