User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Father owns the biggest security company in the world. He was paranoid, had me in defense classes about as soon as I could walk. He didn't exactly pick out my ...

    Jun 14, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Yeah, was basically raised to be one. Who do you work for?"

    Jun 14, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    She laughed. "Yeah, my career kinda depends on me 'keeping at it'."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I never break a contract."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Then I guess that's that."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    (let's just say she did. If it's a retcon it's a retcon who cares we're co-gods) "Yeah," she said, "Why does that matter?"

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    (I honestly can't remeber) (So she confirms or denies according to whatever happened?)(if you don't remember either feel free to just decide)

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "A handshake isn't exactly provable in court."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Well, yeah, I do kinda expect him to do things like hiring people normally. I'm not even under any specific contract."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "So he really wasn't interested in taking any official channels."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "No, not at all." She tapped at the counter absently. "How did he recruit you?"

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I don't really read stories," she laughed, "but he does look pretty ridiculous."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I haven't had enough dealings with the fae to know what is and isn't normal," she admitted. "Most of my jobs are regulated to humans, celebrities, rich paranoids, the like."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Apparently not him."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "He stared me down in Starbucks, then followed me to my car."

    Jun 13, 2022


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf