User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    "I agree," said Briar, putting her contemplation on pause.

    Aug 20, 2019
  • Archive Re: Sugar Sweet Nightmare

    Queenie tilted her head, "I know what a harpoon is and how to use it, in some scenarios. What do you mean by 'the story'? Are we actually about to ...

    Aug 20, 2019
  • Archive Re: Sugar Sweet Nightmare

    She frowned, "I'm better with guns and explosives. Knives are an intimidation weapon, better for inflicting pain than they are for actually killing."

    Aug 19, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar nodded in acknowledgment and said nothing. If one of them was already dead, perhaps the stone's would become valuable resources. She didn't believe she could kill either of them, ...

    Aug 19, 2019
  • Archive Re: Sugar Sweet Nightmare

    Queenie rolled her eyes, "You better hope that's not true," she said, internally counting her weapons, "'else we may have to test that little urban legend about dying in a ...

    Aug 19, 2019
  • Archive Re: Sugar Sweet Nightmare

    Queenie looked to Cleona and awaited an answer. She didn't mind brutality. She was rather accustomed to it. After all, The Reaper wasn't always a clean killer. Neither was Queenie, ...

    Aug 18, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar tilted her head, "Is it possible to use your philosopher's stones on other people?" That could be useful. It would certainly help to know that any particularly serious injuries ...

    Aug 18, 2019
  • Archive Re: Superlunary

    Kiran furrowed her brow, "Then we should start moving. I might be able to speed us along if anyone's desperate, but it's likely to be...unpleasant for anyone who isn't used ...

    Aug 18, 2019
  • Archive Re: Superlunary

    Kiran stepped to the edge of the anti-gravity area? Was that the right word? Did it matter? She shook her head. Looking around, she realized that going around the area ...

    Aug 17, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily nodded, "Yeah, I'm the only one hopping about in the rafters as far as I know. Well, actually, maybe there's something else up there," she looked up curiously, "We ...

    Aug 17, 2019
  • Archive Re: Sugar Sweet Nightmare

    Queenie turned to Cleona, "Go where?" If she visited the same 'safe place' in her nightmares every time, Queenie would wager a guess that it would be best to avoid ...

    Aug 17, 2019
  • Archive Re: Superlunary

    Kiran moved to lean against one of the maybe-trees and watched the others float upward, "It's alright," she assured Aegeas, "If you get too far up I can get you ...

    Aug 16, 2019
  • Archive Re: Sugar Sweet Nightmare

    Queenie rolled her eyes, “Look, darling, this is a dream. A really freaking vivid dream, but still a dream. Anything is possible here, so you’ll have to excuse my being ...

    Aug 15, 2019
  • Archive Re: Sugar Sweet Nightmare

    Queenie crossed her arms, "What's dangerous here? As in, is anything going to try to kill us? I'm not sure about the certainty of mortality in this situation, and I'd ...

    Aug 15, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily got a little bored. It was certainly ironic that the immortal who once spent two years in a cave just to see what would happen (nothing good) would have ...

    Aug 15, 2019


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said