User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Second Chances

    Valentine Maleagar Valentine awoke spluttering, trying desperately to expel the water from her lungs. She flipped to her hands and knees and coughed up the last of the liquid, and ...

    Aug 28, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    Hey, school's started up for me and I really need to know if @ScarlettFire is going to respond to this so I can know whether or not this is something ...

    Aug 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar ignored the conversation, prefer to instead focus on the sounds of the area around them. The quiet tread of their feet on the not-quite-solid surface beneath them, the sound ...

    Aug 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Superlunary

    She swallowed hard and nodded, "Yeah, yeah," she eagerly agreed, "The chances of death for anyone with human-like shock resistance and stuff are really, really high."

    Aug 25, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar was thankful, for once, not to have backup. The only person capable of that job whom she trusted to do it was Queenie, and Queenie would have frozen up ...

    Aug 24, 2019
  • Archive Re: Superlunary

    Kiran nodded, "I, uh, I might have something," she admitted, already feeling guilty at the false hope she was causing, "I can manipulate the weather. Big time. If I start ...

    Aug 23, 2019
  • Archive Re: Sugar Sweet Nightmare

    Queenie shrugged, "That seems to be the general consensus among us, if I'm not incorrect." She looked to the others for confirmation.

    Aug 23, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar stepped instinctually closer to the others, her shoulder brushing against Lust's arm. Her grip tightened on her gun. "We move slowly," she said, presumably needlessly, "We don't know if ...

    Aug 23, 2019
  • Archive Re: Sugar Sweet Nightmare

    Queenie sighed, her gaze shifting toward the heavens as though she were praying for something, "If I die in a dream," she said with a heavy sigh, "I'm going to ...

    Aug 23, 2019
  • Archive Re: Superlunary

    Kiran let out a strangled yelp. Falling...falling wasn't a problem. Not for her. Gravity was...odd for someone made of the sky. Her skin turned to rolling clouds, and a thunderstorm ...

    Aug 23, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily grinned, forgetting not to expose her fangs, "I think speculation is exactly what we should be doing," she said, "I've got a home to get back to, some kids ...

    Aug 23, 2019
  • Archive Re: Sugar Sweet Nightmare

    Queenie glanced around, "Would you like to explain the general plot of what we're about to live through, or would you rather it be a surprise?"

    Aug 23, 2019
  • Archive Re: Sugar Sweet Nightmare

    Queenie laughed, "You're afraid of whales? Really?" she absently tugged at the cuffs of her sleeves, "Well then, I suppose all we have to do to wake up from this ...

    Aug 21, 2019
  • Archive Re: Sugar Sweet Nightmare

    Queenie rolled her eyes as she followed after, "How the hell did a weekend flick like that become big enough a fear for you to have multiple nightmares about it? ...

    Aug 21, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    "We could gather materials for a fire from the rubble," Briar suggested offhandedly, "Some of the blankets might not be burned up as well if our luck has turned in ...

    Aug 21, 2019


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins