-
Re: Death of the Family
Eddie heaved a deep, panicky breath or two as he looked around frantically for something to disprove what he was being told. Tears welled up in his eyes, "But-but she ...
Dec 15, 2019 -
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Roleplay
Kate gave Lyra a look that might burn through steel with its pure strength of apathy. " Obviously not ," she said, "I'm just as human as you are, you ...
Dec 15, 2019 -
Re: Only the Good Die Young
Emily jumped when the second girl spoke and almost lost her grip on gravity. If almost meant she fell off the tree. She hopped back to her feet and extended ...
Dec 15, 2019 -
Re: Only the Good Die Young
She shrugged, several curled ribbons bouncing around her shoulders with the motion, "I wish I knew. I mean, I was pretty sure for most of my life that I wouldn't ...
Dec 15, 2019 -
Re: Only the Good Die Young
Emily: In appearance, she's a thirteen-year-old girl with waist-length light brown hair that's black at the roots, which can't really be seen beneath her wide-brimmed sunhat. Her skin is dark ...
Dec 15, 2019 -
Re: Death of the Family
"How do you know!" He exclaimed. This man didn't know anything. He was just a stranger with blood all over him and a body. The body was probably a bad ...
Dec 15, 2019 -
Re: Death of the Family
He sniffled and wiped his face. "Meggie wouldn't break a promise," he insisted, "She wouldn't!"
Dec 15, 2019 -
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Roleplay
Kate rolled her eyes, "This is a waste of time," she said, "I'm leaving." She turned to do so. There was nothing more annoying than listening to that stupid duck ...
Dec 15, 2019 -
Re: Death of the Family
Eddie puffed up his cheeks, "I'm not dead! Meggie said she would keep me from being dead and she doesn't break promises!"
Dec 15, 2019 -
Re: Death of the Family
Eddie shook his head stubbornly, "No! No, the bad guys die. I'm not the bad guy!" He started crying again, wet, sloppy tears that would soon be accompanied by sobs. ...
Dec 15, 2019 -
Re: Death of the Family
"She's not in trouble!" Eddie insisted, "She's gonna be right back and she's gonna take me home!" If he was a bad guy he'd be scared of Meggie. All of ...
Dec 15, 2019 -
Re: Death of the Family
He hiccuped and choked back a sob, looing up at the man, "You know-" he hiccuped again, "-Meg-rah-rah?" Did this man want to find her and hurt her? Eddie withdrew ...
Dec 15, 2019 -
Re: Death of the Family
Eddie instantly wrapped his arms around the man and squeezed him as tightly as he could. "I want Meggie," he sobbed into the man's shirt. There was blood on him. ...
Dec 15, 2019 -
Re: Death of the Family
Eddie looked up at the stranger, calming down for a beat. Two beats. He burst back into tears. The new guy could be a bad guy or a good guy, ...
Dec 15, 2019 -
Re: Family Reunion
He raised on eyebrow but didn't comment. Megara cursed internally. He knew as well as she did that she couldn't use magic, not without her double, whoever that was. Ciel ...
Dec 15, 2019
