User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Death of the Family

    "Eddie!" Eddie chirped, "Meggie says that if I meet people who want to take me somewhere I have to tell them that the Queen of Kroy is my friend, and ...

    Dec 16, 2019
  • Archive Re: Only the Good Die Young

    Emily glanced around the group. There was a lot of tension here, and she didn't like it. Maybe her not liking it added to the tension? She chuckled and shook ...

    Dec 16, 2019
  • Archive Re: Charming Acres

    Harper blinked. At first, she'd been stunned to be called a witch. She was , but that wasn't the point. People weren't supposed to be able to tell just at ...

    Dec 16, 2019
  • Archive Re: Death of the Family

    He didn't shake his hand, hardly seeming to notice it as he grinned, "Then you must be good guys. If you were bad guys she would have made you not-alive."

    Dec 16, 2019
  • Archive Re: Death of the Family

    Eddie hesitated. "...You mean I can get back to Meggie?" There was another flash of light and that strange sensation again and suddenly the man was taller than him again.

    Dec 16, 2019
  • Archive Re: Charming Acres

    Harper: She's a seventeen-year-old girl from a small town in the middle of the midwest. Her usual style is more on the punk/goth side of unusual, but in this circumstance, ...

    Dec 16, 2019
  • Archive Re: Only the Good Die Young

    Emily grinned at the girl who took the extra candy bars. There was someone with a sweet tooth. "Livin' on a prayer?" Emily asked after a moment of deciding what ...

    Dec 16, 2019
  • Archive Re: Death of the Family

    "So-so I can do magic here?" Eddie was starting to get it. "Can I use the magic to get to Meggie?" he asked hopefully.

    Dec 16, 2019
  • Archive Re: Only the Good Die Young

    "I've always got chocolate," Emily responded cheerfully.

    Dec 16, 2019
  • Archive Re: Death of the Family

    Eddie tried to back away again when the man poked him but the wall was in the way. "But I can't do magic!" he insisted. He had to get out. ...

    Dec 16, 2019
  • Archive Re: Only the Good Die Young

    I find it kinda funny that no one reacted to her walking up the side of a tree like gravity wasn't a thing at all . Like, you'd think they'd ...

    Dec 16, 2019
  • Archive Re: Death of the Family

    Eddie whimpered, clearly not understanding. He was as tall as the man now, but he didn't know why . "You-you were him?" he asked after a moment, his voice still ...

    Dec 16, 2019
  • Archive Re: Death of the Family

    Eddie's eyes widened and he stumbled backward into the wall, "Why are you awake now?! Why is he the body?!" in his confusion he had stopped crying and was now ...

    Dec 16, 2019
  • Archive Re: Only the Good Die Young

    "Yup, though I wouldn't call it a paradise pre se," Emily chirped, "I was finally put to rest, I guess is what they say, whoever 'they' is. Though I don't ...

    Dec 16, 2019
  • Archive Re: Death of the Family

    Eddie made a sound of distress and clambered to his feet, "No No NO! Meggie will come get me! She always does!" Then there was a flash of light and ...

    Dec 16, 2019


I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor