User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien returned once again to observing the flora.

    May 25, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien climbed back into the seat and ignored him.

    May 25, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    (picked him up, though he would have been grossed out to have to touch him. Sorry I lost track of where everyone was in the scene)

    May 25, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien made sure he was inside the cart.

    May 25, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien nodded and prompted the mule to move quicker.

    May 25, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien nodded, "I suppose you're right, but considering how scattered the reports are, the few that made it this far must be just that, few."

    May 25, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "And there was one we encountered as well."

    May 25, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien nodded, "In good time, once the journey west has begun. I doubt we will find another demon this far east."

    May 25, 2022
  • Archive Re: All for Show?

    i would love to join this but I head to work soon and I won't be home till, like, midnight. I'll try to think of a character in the meantime ...

    May 25, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Certain herbs when burned can cause lethargy in demons. It requires prior preparation, but I did bring some samples with should a demonstration be possible."

    May 25, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "It may."

    May 25, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Thank you," Kivvien said, considering the information.

    May 25, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "So how am I to know that meeting your master at all is worth my time?"

    May 25, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "What do you mean 'not at liberty'?"

    May 25, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien huffed a laugh, "Is that all?"

    May 25, 2022


Carpe Diem
— Catullus