User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • OOC Archive Re: Snatching Second Chances OoC

    Hey I'm interested if there are still spots open. I have idea for a character that'll add a bit of...interest, if I'm allowed to modify an existing character for the ...

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Gotham [OOC]

    I just realized that Bobby, having read the comics and seen the movies, could play the same 'information broker's role in this world as he does in his own. If ...

    Jul 3, 2022
  • Archive Re: Trapped in Gotham

    Bobby: The coloring is a little different between them but Bobby looks like the images below, but dressed in layers upon layers of worn, ill-fitting clothes from various donation bins. ...

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Magic School Rejects [OOC]

    Meet Cain besties! Name: Cain Heartly Age: 19 Pronouns: He/They Magic/ability: Blood manipulation. Think bloodbending. Motivation for going to Lyndira: He wants to prove that he is teachable, and that

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Yo can I have my characters from the two related RPs be, well, related? Cousins specifically. Like, could they exchange letters throughout the RPs and such?

    Jul 3, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    "I won't leave you with a dangerous and abusive man who has left you to die before."

    Jul 3, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    "No, Hieronymus, I'm not. I don't own you. You're free to do as you like. I have every intention of getting you a more, um, discreet body as soon as ...

    Jul 3, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    "Would you like me to leave you somewhere, perhaps set up room and board for you while I go into the dark lands?"

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Magic School Rejects [OOC]

    So it's kinda vaguely futuristic then, but not so much that the aesthetic goes full sci-fi. So as for clothes I can just do what I want then? I ask ...

    Jul 2, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Magic School Rejects [OOC]

    Hey I'm working on some drawings and I realized I don't know the technology level or general comparable era this is set in. Like, are we talking full medieval garb? ...

    Jul 2, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Maybehaps is there a spot open I could grab?

    Jul 2, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Gotham [OOC]

    I have decided that Bobby is a DC fanboy and he's going to join here as soon as I can write a post.

    Jul 2, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Magic School Rejects [OOC]

    Hey just popping in real quick before work to catch up and you guys have certainly been busy heh Okay so I mostly just skimmed everything so far, but I ...

    Jul 2, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    "Then you must have misjudged the distance."

    Jul 2, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Magic School Rejects [OOC]

    Im interested im just super tired and gonna be busy the next few days! Just wanted to drop a message right away to show interest.

    Jul 1, 2022


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh