User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "There are some orders that aren't worth questioning. You would understand that if you knew anything about interacting with the court." (Kivvien, just, oblivious to his hypocrisy)(love the new pfp ...

    May 28, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien shrugged a shoulder, "I am merely a servant of the queen, I do as she and her generals command."

    May 27, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: All for Show? {OOC}

    @clarevelyn13 I love it! With that dynamic in mind, I believe that the two of them would have met when the first of the brothers were throwing similar gala's to ...

    May 27, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "The politics of it all are rather beyond me, but it seemed as though there was a logistical component. Her generals didn't believe an army would be suitable for this ...

    May 27, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: All for Show? {OOC}

    I have an idea for a character that would require a decent amount of communication and such, so do pet me know if you're up for it, but I would ...

    May 27, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Yes, that is the idea. Ideally I would have access to a portion of the Queens army to complete this quest, but as it stands I must complete it alone ...

    May 27, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "A single carcass of this size can produce three to four gallons if there are no issues."

    May 26, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Perhaps. It depends largely on how much antidote I can produce from the rest of this." He dropped an organ into a jar and the liquid within immediately began bubbling. ...

    May 26, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "They have a very potent magic. I don't recommend using such a wand for any spell one doesn't intend to grow large and untameable. The more mundane weaponry options are ...

    May 26, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "That can either be used to create more antidote, or dried until it reaches a stone-like hardness and made into a wand, speartip, or small knife that can injure demons ...

    May 26, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien worked quickly, dissecting and placing various organs into jars filled to different levels with different liquids.

    May 26, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Then prep the containers." Kivvien gestured toward the chest, then returned to his work. Several were already prepared, very possibly enough to host the demon's body.

    May 26, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "No." He finished applying oil to his gloves and unwrapped the demon.

    May 26, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien grit his teeth and quietly got to work.

    May 26, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "It hardly matters for what we need it for. Regardless, enough salt to preserve something of this size would take up too much space and weight to be practical. I ...

    May 26, 2022


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind