-
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Then I have changed my mind," he shrugged.
May 29, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"You have more presence of mind than a dog, it would be shameful to feed you like one."
May 29, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"You need to eat," he said simply.
May 29, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"That it does," he agreed, "I'll have to extend my compliments to he chef."
May 29, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien spared a glance at him. "Do slow down, you'll upset your stomach."
May 29, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien ate slowly. The food here really was quite good, better than some of what the castle kitchens had produced as of late. He wondered if a cook had left ...
May 29, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Just eat," Kivvien dismissed him.
May 29, 2022 -
Re: All for Show? {OOC}
Sounds like fun! My young royal has yet to have an established personality, as much of it hinges on the attitude of the kingdom their visiting concerning LGBT identity and ...
May 29, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien looked up in confusion. "Do you not need to eat? I do believe I recall you asking for food."
May 29, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien returned minutes later with a plate and a small bowl. In the bowl was a smaller portion size of the full meal on the plate. He sat down on ...
May 29, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien nodded and left.
May 29, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien finished his reporting and put the journal away. "I'll get us some food from the tavern," he said, "don't wander off."
May 28, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
(I'll watch that when get off work) "Please, lock up the chest for me," he said, removing his gloves and placing them in a smaller bag, which was then placed ...
May 28, 2022 -
Re: All for Show? {OOC}
I was going to draft my first post once our host put out the stage-setting first post placing the prince in the room. I've basically got Leo figured out (royal ...
May 28, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
(did we decide that they're a day out from Hiro's master, or still a few days away?)
May 28, 2022
