-
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
He nodded.
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"We're...close I suppose."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"My partner and I?"
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I suppose so."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I cannot return until I've completed this quest."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Yes," he said cautiously.
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien was silent.
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien tensed slightly. "It's irrelevant."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"He is," he said fondly.
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I very much doubt I would be allowed to forget to eat at the palace. My partner was rather adamant that I got something to eat each day."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"It is just my preference. I got rather used to eating only one meal per day while in the more vigorous years of study, so the habit has stuck."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
He shook his head. "I typically only eat in the evenings."
May 29, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
And then they were on the road again, Kivvien enjoying the scenery, ignoring the creature in the back.
May 29, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien ignored him and wrapped him up, hurrying downstairs to turn in the key, then got settled in the cart.
May 29, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien finished folding a pile of his own blankets on the bed. "The work is done. Come here now, I need to conceal you here so I can get you ...
May 29, 2022
