-
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"You act like a human I might describe as cowardly and sniveling, but human enough."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I think you are based upon a human, with similar bodily functions."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: All for Show? {OOC}
Leo's profile: Name: Leonardo Esset Age:22 Physical characteristics: Background/status/role in the kingdom: Royal Tailor How are they affiliated with the royal family?: He is an employee What are they
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Your mind has rather clearly been designed to be fairly human."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"That certainly sounds like you're depressed."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"That sounds awfully depressing."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"So you truly do nothing else?"
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I don't do anything else. Does your master give you nothing to occupy yourself?"
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Study," he lied. "How do you spend your free time?"
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I was chosen by my patron to be raised by my mentor to be a palace scholar. That is all there is to know."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Then I suggest looking at the personal lives of people who have them. I'm very much a recluse myself."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"People's personal lives are hardly educational."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"None that are important."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I am just a servant of the queen, carrying out her will. That is really all that is relevant."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Yes, he is. Why do you ask?"
May 30, 2022
