-
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"You're not supposed to be at all, you may as well be whatever you please. Until the crown discovers and litigated your existence anyway."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"That's irrelevant. I wouldn't strike a cat either."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I am not a violent person. You crossed a line but striking you would solve nothing."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"That is pointless and fairly cruel."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Why would i do that?"
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I would have left you where i found you. You would not have been my problem to deal with, and I have more important matters to attend to."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I'm not actually sure. Most likely extermination, but I've never encountered such a situation."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"You were rather different than what i would have expected, had I expected to meet one of your kind at all."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I have seen drawings and such, just never a live specimen."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Perhaps. I'd like to think you're the only one at all."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I have not, and I hope not to."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"They are of no use, that is the point, Hironymus."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"But you have capabilities outside of those functions, even ones completely pointless to any function at all, such as your intense seeming emotions."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"If you were purely utilitarian in nature you wouldn't have the understanding of emotion, or the range of emotion, that you do."
May 30, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien shook his head. "You have a wider presence of mind than I initially thought."
May 30, 2022
