User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    He nodded, unsure what else to say.

    Jul 7, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    "I care about your safety, that's all."

    Jul 7, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    "I understand that, Heironymus, but I can't let him kill you. He doesn't deserve your loyalty."

    Jul 7, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    "What's wrong?"

    Jul 6, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    Kivvien shook his head and returned his attention to the road.

    Jul 6, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Oh, @SilverNight , your post reminded me that your character is affiliated with a political leader/affluent family, which is also the case for Ezra, so I do believe that it's ...

    Jul 6, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Gotham [OOC]

    I mean, Bobby is on a rooftop. He's probably gonna run into the vigilante/villain before he notices a couple of otherwise none-of-his-business looking strangers. Maybe there's something to draw them ...

    Jul 5, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    "That's clearly changed, hasn't it."

    Jul 5, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Gotham [OOC]

    I'm assuming they're all in similar areas of the city, but not the same alley since Bobby wouldn't overlook any whole-ass person, as paranoid as he is. Correct me if ...

    Jul 5, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    "Why would I lie? If I get caught with you my life is ruined, Hieronymus. Why would I take you out of that man's grasp if I wasn't positive he ...

    Jul 5, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Sometimes you just nail a character and I think Railyn's mom was one of those times. Hit me right in the ouch

    Jul 4, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    "I know men like him. He'd make another homunculus if he went too far and you ended up dead, and men with tempers can never be relied on to not ...

    Jul 4, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Snatching Second Chances OoC

    The character who came to mind was a dramatic (almost cartoonishly so) elf with zero grace or subtlety. He's also in his teenage years, like, actually, and has all the ...

    Jul 4, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    "I will not have this discussion again. That man would have killed you."

    Jul 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    I submitted my character. It doesn't look like the image I attached is working rn so I'll have to fix that when I'm on my laptop and not fiddling about ...

    Jul 3, 2022


It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore