-
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien shook his head. "There are none to my knowledge."
May 31, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien considered it. "Possibly. If there were an illness that affected the demons, perhaps we could bind the cure to that."
May 31, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien stood to the side. This had better be worth it.
May 31, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"You were out for at least a few weeks," Kivvien said distractedly as he flipped through the journal. He found the page he was looking for, one that was primarily ...
May 31, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien produced his own journal and placed it on the cleared space on the table. "What was your focus when studying the creatures?"
May 31, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien pulled his satchel around his side and dug within it. "I have made much progress creating an antidote to the dark. What I need is a mass delivery system ...
May 31, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien sighed. "Sir, I am here for a second reason as well. I would like your perspective on some of my work if you'd be willing to provide it."
May 31, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
He dipped his head. "I am, yes."
May 31, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien gestured to Hieronymus. "Your homunculus is here. I am a mage and scholar of the royal court. Your servant retrieved me to wake you."
May 31, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien shook his head and returned to the workspace he'd cleared to check on the salve. It had stopped bubbling. That was a bit faster than he'd thought, but at ...
May 31, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien studied a note that hung on the wall.
May 31, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Well, solitude can do awful things to a sentient mind. But as I said, it's unclear. We will have to wait until he is awake."
May 31, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I'm not entirely sure. This sort of paralysis is rare. It's unclear if he has even been aware while he's been out."
May 31, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"The salve is done, it simply needs to rest for a little while before it's useable."
May 31, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
It was all very facinating. There were many angles Kivvien hadn't even thought to explore detailed on this madman's walls.
May 31, 2022
