-
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien returned to his work.
Jun 1, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Uses that could otherwise be fulfilled. It is utterly pointless to create them. It is only your ego that compels you to."
Jun 1, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"It's wasteful, needlessly risky, and dishonorable."
Jun 1, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Because it's immoral."
Jun 1, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Curious why your disregard for ethics and the law would be considered offensive to the crown?"
Jun 1, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien shook his head. "You best not press it. I am a palace official."
Jun 1, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I vehemently disagree."
Jun 1, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Progress is a neutral word. What is being progressed, and how, do matter."
Jun 1, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Progress isn't always positive progress."
Jun 1, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
The man himself may be less useful than his notes. Kivvien half-regretted waking him at all. "I'm not very approving."
Jun 1, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I...see."
Jun 1, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Such as?"
Jun 1, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien sighed. "How exactly did you fall out of favor with the college?"
Jun 1, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Well being in good standing with the public and the local universities does most of the heavy lifting."
Jun 1, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I've never had an issue collecting from hospitals in the capital."
Jun 1, 2022
