-
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Maybe one day you'll be able to find someone else to make a body for you."
Jun 2, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Do you want me to answer that honestly?"
Jun 2, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien blinked. He hadn't even considered the idea of a new body. He supposed it might be possible, in theory, but he doubted it in practice. "Perhaps," he said noncommittally.
Jun 2, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Obedience is valued there."
Jun 2, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"You know, were you not...what you are, you may do well in the castle."
Jun 2, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I can certainly tell. It is the most prominent trait of yours, I believe."
Jun 2, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"There are some who were born to lead, and some who only believe they were born to lead. I don't believe I am either."
Jun 2, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"It's not a bad way to be. Not inherently, anyway."
Jun 2, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien smiled to himself. "You are not incorrect."
Jun 2, 2022 -
Re: All for Show?
Leonardo shook his head, moving to gently smooth the collar of the prince's suit. "Don't speak such nonsense," he chastised, though he had had similar thoughts before during the planning ...
Jun 2, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien glanced at him, surprised. "I suppose so."
Jun 2, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien eyed him. "Well, no scholar who breaks such basic laws would be capable of getting along with me."
Jun 2, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"It was inevitable we wouldn't, I'm afraid."
Jun 2, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I predict this endeavor will be quite painful," he sighed. "But too necessary to forgo"
Jun 2, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"So plenty long ago for his skills in a shared workspace to dissipate, if he ever had any."
Jun 2, 2022
