User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Of course not," he said, "I have just gotten used to him, and my opinion is that he is not emotionally stable enough to be expected to make calculated decisions ...

    Jun 4, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "I am only saying your expectations may have been too high. His level of emotional development and stability do not lend to such a calculated response."

    Jun 4, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Perhaps if he had been in his right mind, and not quite distraught, he would have thought logically enough to search for one. But even so, it was not made ...

    Jun 4, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "An anxious creature like him? I wouldn't have counted on it."

    Jun 4, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Out of his eyeline in a place he wouldn't check, especially while in a state of distress."

    Jun 3, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    (XD) Kivvien sighed. "Where, precisely, did you leave it?"

    Jun 3, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    (rereading takes too much time so it's canon now ig?) "You weren't expecting guests," he said charitably.

    Jun 3, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "He didn't reveal anything identifying until after I was bound by my word to help if I recall correctly." (if that's wrong then he just has my memory for events)

    Jun 3, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Oh no, I had already been traveling for many weeks when I stumbled across him."

    Jun 3, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Not far," he said. This man was not to be trusted to be reasonable.

    Jun 3, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "I was out in the world already searching for assistance toward my goals, we happened to be in the same place."

    Jun 3, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien followed silently.

    Jun 3, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien did so.

    Jun 3, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Good. Shall we go then?"

    Jun 3, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "It seems so. Does that change anything?"

    Jun 3, 2022


Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox