-
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Has doing the talking worked for you in this city at all in the past several years?"
Jun 5, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Thank you."
Jun 5, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"It cannot be known that I am here working with someone whose name has been so tarnished. If I get my title revoked then we may never reach this goal."
Jun 5, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I see. When we get there, do not identify me as being a member of castle staff."
Jun 5, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"How far until the hospital?"
Jun 4, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I do hope you're correct."
Jun 4, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Or mine will be decimated. "Perhaps. If we succeeded, anyway."
Jun 4, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"How so?"
Jun 4, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien shook his head.
Jun 4, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Should I be insulted?"
Jun 4, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Why do you think that is?"
Jun 4, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Your problems with him have nothing to do with him searching for purpose. Quite the opposite really. His purpose is the serve you, and in doing his best to do ...
Jun 4, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Evidently they are more alike to humans than simple tools."
Jun 4, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"You created a living thing and are now upset that it is imperfect, which is a core aspect of being alive?"
Jun 4, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"What trouble has he actually caused you? As far as I see he's only been created and tried to save your life."
Jun 4, 2022
