User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    Queenie was hyper-aware of a set of elven eyes on her. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, scrolling on her phone. Finally, she got up and approached the guy. "What's ...

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "You threw your life away because you were bored?" he asked incredulously.

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    (Great)(Mah gal Queens got hella reworked in the past few months and I haven't been able to use her yet since so I'm dropping her in here)(It was between her ...

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "So why did you go against regulations?"

    Jun 6, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: All for Show? {OOC}

    Two things have occurred to me: 1) It's somewhat of a trope that people attending a ball will bring a gift for the host. I think we should do that ...

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    (yo, you still feelin this?)

    Jun 5, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "From what I know, you achieved that."

    Jun 5, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "How did you gain your spot in the university to start?"

    Jun 5, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Perhaps, I suppose we shall see."

    Jun 5, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "I would rather deal with a child than either of those being in my care. My reputation could recover from a child."

    Jun 5, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Ah, I see. A few of the Nobles' younger children are rather difficult to deal with around the castle, it wasn't too pleasant when they made their ways to my ...

    Jun 5, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien suppressed a laugh. "So you aren't only not respected, but you're disliked as well."

    Jun 5, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "And how did that interaction go?"

    Jun 5, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "The people of the city are your neighbors. The members of the community you could join if you were so inclined."

    Jun 5, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "When was the last time you interacted with your neighbors?"

    Jun 5, 2022


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis