User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "You...lost, the wishes."

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    He reached into his cloak and pulled out a vial of the cure. "It has been tested many times, and not once have I seen it fail to improve the ...

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Somewhere," she said skeptically. "So it's not even for-sure?"

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien nodded his confirmation.

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "You have those?" she asked, surprised. Not even her father could get ahold of those easily. (Not me making up lore on the spot)

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    He did so.

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "I have constructed a workable cure for the darkness, which also harms the demons that spread it. I am attempting to attach it to a virus, which I will modify ...

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    She rolled her eyes. "No, I'm not." (yo, in her canon her dad's a pretty well known billionaire who owns a security company, which she works for. She wouldn't necessarily ...

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Already have that," she said, "Anything else?"

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "No, I'm afraid I'm from out of town. I'm only passing through. My research requires space for the safety of the public, I only need a sample of a virus ...

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    She chuckled. "What are you offering?"

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Oh no, I am quite healthy. I am a simply a researcher looking to take samples from one of your patients. Would that be at all possible?"

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I have a job, thanks."

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien pulled his cowl over his nose and approached a doctor who didn't appear to be very busy. "Excuse me, may I have a moment of your time?"

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    Queenie raised an eyebrow. "Why does it matter to you?"

    Jun 6, 2022


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger