User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    She rolled her eyes. "Make up a name to give me then."

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "A small one surrounded by singular farmhouses and communities of one or two families," he agreed.

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Phones are good for business endeavors, though. I'm Queenie, and you?"

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "It was simply the nearest city large enough to have a significant outbreak when the idea to spread the cure through a virus came to me. I have been doing ...

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    He followed.

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    she stared at it for a second, then sighed and opened her car's passenger door, getting some napkins out of the glove compartment. she straightened and took the stone with ...

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "That's no problem at all."

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "You don't...How am I supposed to contact you then?"

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I've already got a job, and if I flake on that I'm pretty screwed, so take your maybe."

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Of course," he dipped his head. "What would testing entail in this case?"

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "It's a maybe."

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "I've developed an immunity to most of the more common viruses through other experiments in my past."

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "The plan was to take mucus samples from an infected patient and take it somewhere isolated where no one is at risk while I isolate the virus using targeted spellwork ...

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Uh-huh," Queenie checked her watch. "You know what, give me your phone number. I have places to be."

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "I need a sample of a virus which I can modify to effect only demonkind. I will bind the cure to this virus and allow the demons to poison themselves ...

    Jun 6, 2022


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara