User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Trapped in Gotham

    Bobby subtly stiffened up as introductions went on. Magicians. There was a weight on his chest, warm and heavy and stiff . Gurgling breaths echoed in his head, like a ...

    Aug 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Trapped in Gotham

    Bobby had climbed in through a busted window and clambered down to the ground. He padded through the rows of cars and climbed on top of one near where the ...

    Aug 5, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Gotham [OOC]

    Bobby just gotta be on the rooftop I dunno what to tell you

    Aug 5, 2022
  • Archive Re: Trapped in Gotham

    Bobby could agree to that. They seemed to be near the edge of town. It would probably help to get up higher... He spotted a crack between two almost-touching buildings ...

    Aug 5, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Siren High School Host Club OOC

    I'm not sure if I can add connery tho 'cause technically he's already there and i don't wanna have to reread everything to know what's going on with him.

    Aug 5, 2022
  • Archive Re: Trapped in Gotham

    Bobby's mind raced with plans, possibilities. Where could he go? They didn't approve of going to Wayne manor, fine. So where? This was Gotham. There were probably dozens of abandoned ...

    Aug 1, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Gotham [OOC]

    Sorry for kinda grabbing some of your characters to have them dodge, if anyone would do anything else lemme know and I can edit.

    Aug 1, 2022
  • Archive Re: Trapped in Gotham

    You don't know that, Bobby thought bitterly. They didn't know how they got here. It could have nothing to do with any villains. A vine swung out in their direction ...

    Aug 1, 2022
  • Archive Re: Trapped in Gotham

    "Unless you want to go all the way to Metropolis, where else do you think we'll find the resources to fix this that isn't in the hands of a villain?" ...

    Jul 31, 2022
  • Archive Re: Trapped in Gotham

    Bobby listened to the conversation carefully. They were the same as him. They'd been taken too. When the one person who seemed to know where they were gestured to the ...

    Jul 30, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Snatching Second Chances OoC

    Connery is terrified of being unimportant and ignored.

    Jul 27, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Me, myself, and you

    Kate "Just the coffee." I skimmed over the menu. I wasn't sure this shop had existed when I lived in the city, not that I would have known about the ...

    Jul 27, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Me, myself, and you

    Kate Fuck. Fuck. I marched out of my cabin and strode across the deck. My crew did a poor job of hiding their glances between me and the doorway I'd ...

    Jul 26, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Siren High School Host Club OOC

    If you throw in...I think it was either Noah or Ollie? Memory is blurry, but the one Connery has a crush on, then I am morally obligated to add Connery ...

    Jul 26, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Lux Academy OOC

    Or we can scheme out who would be the most fun to put together for drama. For example, Thane, who despises rich people in general and rich people who they ...

    Jul 23, 2022


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom