User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    (Great!) Kivvien met the old man at the edge of town. All the way there he had been tracing and muttering 'notice me not' incantations. High level and iffy as ...

    Jun 7, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    He returned the nod and began the walk back to the edge of town. (Wanna skip? If so we can either go to the edge of town when they meet ...

    Jun 7, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Nope, see you whenever I've got a couple of minutes today."

    Jun 7, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Holding court?"

    Jun 7, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Thank you again," he said as he exited, "I wish you a good day."

    Jun 7, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Great. You gonna be there all day?"

    Jun 7, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    He nodded and walked to the door.

    Jun 7, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Depends on where you're at. I've got to arrange excuses and stuff."

    Jun 7, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Of course, and thank you." He got up to leave.

    Jun 7, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Yeah. Unless it's, like, super cursed or something."

    Jun 7, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Of course, of course."

    Jun 7, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Three wishes to stare at a game controller for a few days?" she rolled her eyes, "Sure, why not."

    Jun 7, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "A game controller."

    Jun 7, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "I shall. Will I be able to collect my sample if my results come back favorably?"

    Jun 7, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "I can return in a few days," he said, "I have a cloaked lab set up outside of town for safety purposes." He would have to cloak the old man's ...

    Jun 7, 2022


They who talk all day of beauty call all the plain things dirty
— John Darnielle