User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    Queenie raised an eyebrow, showing no more than mild interest outwardly as she followed, "Magic? I can't say I've heard that one before." When she found herself face to face ...

    May 18, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    (I'm using a character from a story I'm currently working on) Name: Queenie Ringly Age: 17 Sexuality: even she doesn't know, probably lesbian, but she's simultaneously questioning and in denial. ...

    May 18, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: I’m accepting SIX review requests!

    Hey, are you still taking requests? If so, please review if not, just ignore me. (It is a part one, so if you review both parts that would be cool, ...

    Mar 21, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Asylum On The Hill

    y step. (sorry, my computer is being dumb)

    Dec 6, 2018
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Asylum On The Hill

    Leila waited a minute, then found the edge of the grate. There was one screw in each corner, each one rusted in place and much harder to remove from this ...

    Dec 6, 2018
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Asylum On The Hill

    Leila heard the words as they bounced off the many hollow walls of the air vents. She wasn't dumb enough to believe them. She herself lied often, "Yes, officer, I'm ...

    Dec 6, 2018
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Asylum On The Hill

    Leila heard someone moving around in the room she had just left as she squeezed through the cramped ducts. She had left the grate on the floor, and she wasn't ...

    Dec 6, 2018
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Asylum On The Hill

    Leila squeezed her eyes shut and tried to slow her breathing. One hand tugged on a short strand of faded orange hair while the other clutched the flashlight to her ...

    Dec 6, 2018
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Asylum On The Hill

    Meanwhile, within the walls, there is already someone moving about. Footsteps echo in the dark space as shadows dance across the walls in rhythm with Leila's shaking flashlight. She hears ...

    Dec 6, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Asylum In The Hill DT

    Cool, maybe later we can talk more about the school, but for now, what about the story at hand? What happens? You begin.

    Dec 6, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Asylum In The Hill DT

    I have a question about your character, actually, who took her? You don't really go into detail in her profile.

    Dec 6, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Asylum In The Hill DT

    I figured as much. You choose your role model well.

    Dec 5, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Asylum In The Hill DT

    living up to your avatar I see (I noticed you change that, it looks good btw)

    Dec 5, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Asylum In The Hill DT

    Okay, then let's get started on character creation! (it's my favorite part of anything ever, like, I create a character to play at family gatherings and everything. Because my family ...

    Dec 5, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Asylum In The Hill DT

    Hey! So, I'm in, but should I post my profile here or on the actual thingy magigy thing? And we should probably talk about the characters as well. Since this ...

    Dec 3, 2018


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James