User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar kept a neutral expression, "No it's not." It was a statement, there was no question involved. Even as she said it, though, Briar wondered if it was the correct ...

    Jun 3, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar gave the woman her usual once-over, keeping her hands near her gun. She didn't look dangerous, but then, neither did Briar much of the time. "Who are you?" Briar ...

    Jun 2, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar followed them up quietly, making herself into part of the background as well as was possible. When Gareth knelt in the snow she hung back, watching the hatch as ...

    Jun 2, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar took note of this supposed superior sense of smell that Lasan had hinted at as she watched the exchange from the sidelines, content to keep quiet until she needed ...

    Jun 1, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    "Neither do I," she said, shaking her head, "but I got over it quickly, I suggest you do the same." The hostility in her voice made it sound as though ...

    Jun 1, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    Queenie watched the exchange with disguised interest, until Kendrik's last comment, when she interjected, "Really?" she scoffed, "You don't know that a ghost is? As in, an invisible, intangible being,

    May 31, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar finished the shading on a very extravagant looking doorway and moved on to something new. "Why are you lying?" she asked him. There was a pause, then Briar chose ...

    May 30, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar flinched at the use of her name, but she kept her eyes on her paper. In absence of something specific to draw, her hands worked almost on autopilot to ...

    May 29, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    Queenie took a step back when the reaper reappeared and stifled a laugh when the others ran to give it a hug. She couldn't help imagining if the same happened ...

    May 29, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar shook her head, "I've never seen her." The description was vague, unhelpful if their goal was to find her. Briar thought about that for a second, their goal. She ...

    May 29, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    Queenie laughed, "Yeah Ryder, you should know better than to mess with reapers. I mean, I come from a place where they don't exist and everything and I know better. ...

    May 29, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar discreetly hid her gun away in the waistband of her jeans as she approached the strange man carefully, "I want my sister too," she lied, "Maybe they're together?" It ...

    May 29, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    Queenie looked Meryl up and down, "No, I just haven't keeled over from the pain just yet," she said sarcastically, "And it wasn't that bad in the first place."

    May 28, 2019
  • Archive Re: Code: All In

    Queenie Ringly: She has curly blonde hair that crowns her head in a golden halo that curls up around her ears and neck. She had pale skin and angelic features, ...

    May 28, 2019
  • Archive Re: Code: All In

    Welcome friends! You have been chosen from a pool of skilled individuals from across time all over the sixty known dimensions to complete a task for the Order of Unsobi. ...

    May 28, 2019


I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon