User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    Queenie's lips twitched into a smile, meanwhile, murder filled her eyes. "You mean," she said, deadly calm, "I'm stuck here, with no way of getting back, because you decided that ...

    Jun 6, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar took a second to process, then knelt down to examine the snow. She wasn't the expert on different kinds of ash -Queenie had always been the arson of the ...

    Jun 6, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    Queenie glared at Lunis, "Do you really think that knife is helping?" she asked, only half rhetorically, and turned back to the reaper, looking him over carefully. She didn't know ...

    Jun 6, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar listened to the discussion carefully. She was beginning to think that maybe breaking off from the group would be her best bet. She had only ever been good at ...

    Jun 6, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    "We don't know that they're all dead," she said matter-of-factly, "And we don't know that every hatch contains food. This looks to me like a fallout shelter of some kind," ...

    Jun 6, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    "Do I really have to make my point again?" Queenie huffed a frustrated sigh, "Here, let me make this as clear as possible, the gods danmed reaper doesn't matter. Who ...

    Jun 5, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar recounted what she saw in her head. There had been some food there, a lot, even, but she didn't know how long they were going to be there, or ...

    Jun 5, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Storybook [DT]

    I made some changes to Rory's profile.

    Jun 5, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar heard the lies in her voice, but she stayed quiet this time. Maybe she should let this play out. Let her lie. No one kept a secret indefinitely, after ...

    Jun 5, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    Queenie looked at the door. She wanted to leave. She should leave. But...She closed her eyes with a heavy sigh. She didn't know the first thing about magic, and this ...

    Jun 4, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    Queenie threw up her hands, rolling her eyes and looking generally done . "Of course," she said sarcastically, "There has to be another one. Why don't you people, or whatever ...

    Jun 4, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Storybook [DT]

    I'll make edits to Rory's profile when I'm back on my laptop. I'm on my phone right now because I'm at Valley Fair and everyone else is in the water ...

    Jun 4, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Storybook [DT]

    Rory is submitted.

    Jun 4, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Storybook [DT]

    Please do.

    Jun 4, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Storybook [DT]

    This still open to players? I'm not positive if I want to join or not because of some stuff going on in my not-online life, but I'd like to know ...

    Jun 4, 2019


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh