-
Re: Risk and Reward
"If I leave it behind my dad will have the whole city searching for me," she said apologetically, embarrassment tinging her voice.
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"I see." Her phone buzzed again. She sent it to voicemail without checking who it was.
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien continued walking in silence.
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
She followed him. "Yes, of course."
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I cannot disagree with that either."
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
That could be complicated, if she ever had to stop anyone from coming near it. She nodded her understanding. There was probably something he was leaving out, but she'd deal ...
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
She nodded, remembering, in the moment, that this was a job. "Is there anything I should know about what that is and why it should be guarded?" she asked.
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
Queenie looked around. This guy was more childish and extravagant than anyone she'd ever had the displeasure of meeting. "Right."
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"Right. What do you need me to do?"
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I cannot fully disagree, though in her case she is pursuing the one most relevant to her chosen field, so her stance is understandable."
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"It does all connect, but there is value in pursuing them separately."
Jun 7, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
He told him. (i didn't have my notepad out for that part, ill add the name later)
Jun 7, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"Two millenia and still decorating your house like a freshman dorm room?" she said, ignoring is question.
Jun 7, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
He matched the pace the old man set.
Jun 7, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
She raised an eyebrow. "You seem a little young for that." (idk if I mentioned her age but at this point she's like 18. since they're discussing ages it could ...
Jun 7, 2022
