User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    "I'm dead," she deadpanned, "I think I deserve a couple of perks."

    Jun 24, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    "Hm," she tilted her head, "But I don't get tired, or die, really, so..." she grinned, "Can you teach me how to do your kinda magic?"

    Jun 24, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    Queenie sighed and sat down on the ground, tucking her knees under her chin and placing her gun at her feet. She wasn't burdened by extreme exhaustion, as she was ...

    Jun 24, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    Queenie worried, briefly, about her dress. She doubted it would fare well after this. Then again, it had already been through a pretty bloody fight, so this might as well ...

    Jun 24, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She leaned over the edge of the logo to watch it up close, reaching out to touch it. It fizzled and cracked around her skin, but she seemed unbothered by ...

    Jun 24, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    "Huh," Emily searched herself for more snacks as she spoke, "Most forms of magic I've come across are more difficult than that. The type I use most often is the ...

    Jun 24, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar nodded, still unsure. Arguing about it, though, wouldn't make more supplies appear, so she left that topic alone for now. Still talking to Ryder, she said, "Which direction do ...

    Jun 24, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    Queenie opened her mouth to respond when Briar put a hand on her shoulder, giving her pause. Others? Briar signed, her eyes shifting toward the open space they had left ...

    Jun 24, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily watched the situation with her first two companions descend into an embarrassing trainwreck while she kept out of it, content to not add another cringy event to the roster ...

    Jun 24, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    Queenie closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The urge to correct Ryder fought with her need to not cross a line in her head. Part of her argued ...

    Jun 23, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    She nodded. She wasn't trained in survivalist techniques. She was barely allowed to leave the city, and when she did it was to resorts, other cities, or other such urban ...

    Jun 23, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    Queenie sighed. She turned to Briar, "That's Kirux, he's mute but he can hear fine," she explained and approached the group, followed silently by Briar. "Who are all of you?" ...

    Jun 23, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She glanced down at him, "I'm used to weird stuff. When you're as old as I am you kinda desensitize to a lot of stuff." She laughed, "I mean, I ...

    Jun 23, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    Good to know.

    Jun 23, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    Does this take place after all the other RP's these characters have been in? I'd like a clear idea of the timeline so I can write my characters accordingly.

    Jun 23, 2019


If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White