User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    "I'm not saying you're an idiot," Emily said, "just wondering if you'd ever been on a bike before. It's fine, really, you should have seen the first time I saw ...

    Jun 25, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    Briar eyed Queenie, "I can gurentee nothing," she admitted.

    Jun 25, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily tilted her head, "Do you not have bikes where you're from? I mean, I was pretty old when I learned how to ride one, but I was also pretty ...

    Jun 25, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She cringed, "That's rough. Well, if you want a new name, I've gotten really good at coming up with names for my vamp friends who age out of theirs. So, ...

    Jun 25, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    "She's worried," Briar said to Thytes, quietly enough that Queenie shouldn't have been able to hear, "I wouldn't recommend speaking to her directly." Queenie glared at Briar, "I can read ...

    Jun 25, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She frowned, "That's sad." She thought for a moment, "Well, I get a new name every decade or so, 'else I would still go by Meketaten, which is a little ...

    Jun 25, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar watched from the outskirts of the group, a sizable amout be supplied slung over her back. She was much stronger than she looked, but the amount that Lust carried ...

    Jun 25, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    Briar nodded, glancing back at Queenie for a second before going to help with Lasan. Queenie, meanwhile, retrieved her gun and clipped it into the hidden holster on her thigh, ...

    Jun 25, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She nodded an leaped down from her perch, rolling to her feet with practiced ease. "You can call me Tate, by the way," she said, finishing off the last of ...

    Jun 25, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She thought for a second. The truth was, she probably couldn't last long. She'd been just about to go for supper when she fell asleep and landed here, meaning she ...

    Jun 25, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She fidgeted with the ends of her hair nervously, "Um, I mean, I'm pretty good at controlling the hunger by now, but I really do have to feed sooner than ...

    Jun 24, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She rubbed her toungue against the back of her fangs, thinking. "Um, I don't know if I remember the whole process anymore. I don't suppose you know much about ancient ...

    Jun 24, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    "It's part of the process. You get bitten by a vamp, and if they inject you with their venom, you die. Then you wake up a vampire. Well, actually you're ...

    Jun 24, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    She rolled her eyes, "Ask him," she said, gesturing to the boy in question, "Im not exactly all that familiar with concepts of magic." Briar, meanwhile, knelt next to Lasan. ...

    Jun 24, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    Queenie's eyes snapped to Taber. She was tempted to speak up. The others, if they were think about her at all (doubtful), would expect her to. After all, they all ...

    Jun 24, 2019


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison