User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    Queenie nodded and motioned him after her toward the door, "Lovely." She shot one last look at Briar before stepping out the door. Her sister watched her go. Briar was ...

    Jun 27, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily eyed the vending machine down the hall, "He sounds nice," she said, "excuse me for a moment." She rushed over to the machine and fished around in her pockets ...

    Jun 27, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily nodded, "Cool. And yeah, I am," she laughed, "It literally took me two years to realize that two of my mortal friends were married. 'Course, that could have had ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    Briar and Queenie exchanged looks, Queenie's facial expression shifting slightly from bored to unreadable as the two had a silent exchange. Suddenly, Queenie turned around, "I'm going outside to see ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily glanced between the two of them, "You don't necessarily have to be killed by a person. Wrong-place-wrong-time kills happen all the time because of those little suckers." She waved ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    Briar cast a wary glance at Queenie, "You may be incorrect in your assumptions," she said. Queenie glared back, "I'm going to carve your tongue out," she said casually. Briar ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily shook her head, "Witches magic isn't really a joke. Well, I mean, it can be, but not hexes. If you don't have good luck now, then if one of ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She shrugged, "Well, I've been to worlds where vamps don't exist and I still got hungry enough to rip someone's throat out, so risk what you will. I'm just warning ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily shook her head, "You know most of the stuff they sell in places like this are super cursed, right? Witches hang out around these places a lot, so stuff ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    "People," Emily answered, "When in doubt, always look for the people." She went further up the wall and looked out into the distance, still seeing nothing. She huffed in frustration, ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    She nodded as Queenie rolled her eyes.

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    "Glad you're feeling better about yourself," Emily laughed, ignoring the sarcasm, "Now, how about we figure out what's going on, yeah?" She turned to the rows of storefronts and gave ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    Queenie sighed and gestured to the cut on Briar's side, "Does anyone have any sort of medical supplies? Dad'll kill us both is that gets infected."

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    M'kay. Emily smiled, "Use it as an advantage then," she said, quietly enough for only those present to hear, "I looked like an idiot when I accidentally broke into that ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She laughed, "Yeah, I get my hair caught in stuff all the time, always have, I think. Are you sure you don't want to get up? I don't mean to ...

    Jun 25, 2019


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain