User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She shrugged, "You do you, it's just odd. And I find it's best not to apologize for holding a different opinion than someone, you'll run into less awkward situations that ...

    Jul 2, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    She glanced over. She could ask about his other jobs. She decided against it. "Is your fascination cause for worry?" she asked, going back to scanning their surroundings.

    Jul 2, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    That wasn't the question she had been expecting. "She was, though I believe she enjoys it." Briar adjusted her grip on the packs she was carrying, fighting off one too ...

    Jul 1, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    "Hm," she glanced at him, "Most people see that as something very much worth counting. I would give you a number of my own, but at this point, I can't ...

    Jul 1, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    She continued to watch their surroundings as she answered, "You have," she admitted, "but only because your wording isn't dissimilar to how my sister views the job." She didn't know ...

    Jul 1, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily followed, climbing back onto the walls. "How many people have you killed anyway, if you don't mind me asking," she said, getting bored with the lack of interesting conversation.

    Jul 1, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    Queenie nodded, looking over the contents of the cart, "Might wanna add some meats to that selection," she said, gesturing to the section where he would find such things, "I'll ...

    Jul 1, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Sure. Briar hung near the back of the group, not exactly a part of it. She kept her gaze toward their surroundings, her senses all on high alert. If something ...

    Jun 30, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She shrugged, "Probably not."

    Jun 29, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    Briar thought about it for a second, "If she doesn't return soon, it would be best if I went to find her with as few people as possible. I don't ...

    Jun 29, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily laughed, "Yeah, I mean, no one would NOTICE if they watched the footage because of the spell, but then, that's not going to last much longer, and casting it ...

    Jun 29, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She shook her head, "Naw, these capture everything, and then you can go back frame by frame and see individual images and stuff. It's pretty cool, actually."

    Jun 29, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily shrugged, "They're like...eyes? I guess? They see things and record them for people, usually security guards in cases like these, to look over later -or live- to see crimes ...

    Jun 29, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    Queenie raised her eyebrows, "No, I didn't find anything useful. What I'm going to do now is change into something that isn't bloodsoaked and dripping all over the place, and ...

    Jun 29, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    Sorry guys, I've been at Disney Land all day (which is the best excuse ever for not replying sooner) so I haven't exactly been able to whip out my laptop ...

    Jun 29, 2019


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing