User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar only paid partial attention to Ryder's question and Lasan's impending answer. She was busy counting people and bags and examining their new surroundings. They had everyone, and they weren't ...

    Jul 10, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She shrugged, "I don't know. I might not snap at all if we get out of here quick enough; I just really need to feed soon. It's better that you're ...

    Jul 9, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    @ScarlettFire, did you forget about this?

    Jul 9, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    "I'm hungry," she said simply, "I...might be fine." She finished off the candy bar and took one of the others out, beginning to unwrap it as she continued, "In case ...

    Jul 9, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar hesitated. She wasn't needed here anymore, and she shouldn't leave Nubes in the snow. Why not? She thought about it. The others wouldn't be able to blame her for ...

    Jul 9, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She nodded empathetically, "It's one of those things most people just can't wrap their minds around. People are complicated and, no matter how smart they are, really, really dumb. Myself ...

    Jul 9, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Storybook [DT]

    @KaiRyu, I can help out, right this second isn't the best time, but maybe we could PM or something? Later today I'll be free, and I'll be on and offline ...

    Jul 8, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily unwrapped one of the candy bars as she walked, trying to calm her nerves with the sweet taste of chocolate. Instead, she was only reminded of her hunger. She ...

    Jul 8, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily calmed down a little. Meaning, she was no longer ready to drain them of every last drop of blood they possessed, but she wasn't exactly feeling cheery. "Follow me," ...

    Jul 8, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily's fingers crackled with hints of magic that refused to burn out, her gaze burning into Lunis, "From now on," she growled, "you do as you're told, is that clear?" ...

    Jul 8, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily glared at Nubes, "You will do no such thing," she snapped, "I'm not going to bother breaking up any fights between you two. We have one goal, and that's ...

    Jul 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar was still for a second, scanning the snow. They were in a nearly-perfectly flat area. The bunkers would create divots in the snow. She found one such area and ...

    Jul 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She glared at him, her eyes showing her true age for just a second before she returned to her task. The panel dropped suddenly, falling the inches to the ground ...

    Jul 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She glared, "Look, I'm hungry, and you're starting to get on my nerves, so if you could just hold still and let me get you out of here that would ...

    Jul 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She nodded and grabbed the toolkit, beginning to unscrew the edges of the machine. "You really should have listened," she said simply, "I know my way around this world, or ...

    Jul 7, 2019


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind