-
Re: Risk and Reward
"O...kay."
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I hope so."
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"Great. And a safe couldn't accomplish the same goal because...?"
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Yes, of course." The old man was going to die anyway. It's not like anyone would investigate.
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
She huffed a laugh. "I mean, why does the video game controller need to be gaurded? Why is it special?"
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Yes, I'm sure." He wasn't going to buy a living being. In the eyes of morality, and the law that was wrong. If he could prove to the courts that ...
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I may give that some consideration." Perhaps he could just put the old man back to sleep.
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"If I may be blunt, why is it necessary to hire two people to stare at a video game controller for a week?"
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
He dipped his head. "Thank you." He truly had no great need for him, it was simply far less likely that he would get beaten if Kivvien was working with ...
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"Right." She was almost disturbed at the implication that he 'vibed' with her.
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
(to clear the bad vibes, look at the kitten in the spoiler. Her name is Jasmine) ( ) "So you have done no vetting?"
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"If you haven't a particular use for him, I could use a second pair of hands in my experiments."
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
(do not speak the name of the devil unless you wish to summon him to your sharpest but most shitty guillotine) She winced. "Where did you find the person I'm ...
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"There's plenty we can do. Lots of preparation to be done, the writing of transmutation spells, the beginning of the solutions we need to break down the mucus and leave ...
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
So he didn't do any googling. "Carlson Ringly." Maybe he wouldn't know who that was. Unlikely, but possible. (Think b*zos level of well-known. Just a really, exorbitantly rich guy)
Jun 8, 2022
