User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Jacob flushed. "No no no," she shook his head wildly, "I mustn't say. Mustn't tell. The King says so. Traitors are to be silent. Traitors are to die. It is ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Jacob was still visibly panicky as he shook his head again, more vigorously this time, "The Rules . The King's Rules. I am a servant. I am a traitor. My ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar took an instinctive step back. Her grip tightened on the gun. Whatever this was, it was Ryder. If she could trust him enough to arm him, she could trust...whatever ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    "We might be able to block it off," Briar said, "Suffocate it until it has no choice but to go out. We're not short on snow to use for that ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Jacob swallowed hard and shifted away from Skull, fear again flooding his eyes. "The rules!" he exclaimed, again, far too loudly, as if they were supposed to just know what ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Jacob shook his head, "Does not matter. It is scheduled." Megara rubbed her wrist with her free hand, sighing in relief. "Thank you," she said to Kirux, then turned her ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar was silent. Her gun was down. Her eyes darted over the creature, noting every possible weakness. Everything about it screamed threat. Everything about it tole her to kill it. ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Jacob shook his head, "No, you don't understand, it is scheduled , so I must go." Megara hissed in pain as Fidel pulled on the bandage where the dried blood ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Jacob took a while to process...well, everything. “Thank you,” he said to Skull, “But your efforts are in vein. I’m scheduled to die tomorrow, and I mustn’t be late.” Megara ...

    Aug 6, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Jacob started at him in shock and terror. Megara sat down on the bed next to him. She had put her knife down on the vanity, so she now looked ...

    Aug 6, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    She shook her head, “I don’t want to be restricted if we do run into trouble. I’ll come back for what I need later.”

    Aug 6, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    The prisoner, Jacob, pried at Skull’s hands and tried to roll out of his grip, whimpering and making vague sounds of protest as he did. Another android game a little ...

    Aug 6, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar nodded briskly and gestured with her fun for one of the others to go first, “Good.”

    Aug 6, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar eyed him once more and turned to the door. “When we return I would like to begin deciphering all of this,” she said, gesturing to the paper-strewn table, “Would ...

    Aug 6, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily rolled her eyes. If they were cursed they’d be cursed together apparently. She hopped down from her perch, rolling to her feet once she landed, more out for the ...

    Aug 6, 2019


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe