-
Re: Risk and Reward
Queenie went to answer it.
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien occasionally took the measured powders and added them to his own mixture.
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"Bye," she said. Her phone buzzed once more and she glanced down at it. Dad again. Overprotective bitch.
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien glanced occasionally down at him to check on his progress.
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien laid out the powders and measuring equipment, then went to attend to another task.
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Hironymus," Kivvien said, "would you come here and begin measuring out these powders? I have the proper measurements listed here." He gestured to the page he had just flipped to ...
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"It's your house, I was just trying to save you the effort."
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Partially," Kivvien admitted, "I will be going back in a few days for the sample, but we have some other vital ingredients to process in the meantime."
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
She shrugged. "I'm not complaining, just saying I can sleep on the couch or whatever just fine."
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien followed, brushing past to his work station, where he began preparations immediately.
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"That's hardly necessary," she said.
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"Pretty sure that's all for the moment."
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien waited patiently.
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"Got it."
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
As did Kivvien.
Jun 8, 2022
