User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Superlunary

    Kiran nodded, "Yeah, you're right, staying here isn't going to be all that helpful." She looked around. The feeling of absolute fragility, such that only someone absolutely lost in a ...

    Aug 8, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar was caught between instincts. One side of her told her that Ryder was a threat. That there was no telling what the limits of those powers of his were, ...

    Aug 8, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Jacob pulled away, blinking away what Megara hoped were the last of his tears. "I cannot tell you," he repeated, more calmly than before, "I am sorry." Megara had to ...

    Aug 8, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    @ScarlettFire?

    Aug 8, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Megara, deciding to play into her ‘good guy’ role more thoroughly, wrapped a comforting arm around Jacob once Fidel has finished his work on her wounds. “It’s alright,” she said, ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    “Then do it,” Briar said, unsure of why he hadn’t already.

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Jacob’s eyes went wide, “No!” he cried between sobs, “Do not hurt him!” he sniffled, trying to reign in the sobs, “I cannot tell you,” he sobbed hopelessly, “I promised...”

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    He actually started crying at that, losing any ability he had to speak to the heavy sobs that wracked his body. Megara watched curiously. Even she almost believed Skull might ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Jacob looked on the verge of tears as he pulled uselessly to free his arm, either forgetting about his robotic appendage or realizing that using it here would result in ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Jacob tried to pull away, “No,” he shook his head, “No, no, no.”

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    He whimpered again, “Servants don’t see the prince. Those are the rules. I broke the rules. I tried to steal the prince. Now I must die. It is the rules.” ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Megara took care not to show her jealousy when Skull started making threats. This act of hers was tiresome and boring as all hell. If Skull hadn’t set himself up ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Superlunary

    Kiran raised her hands to shoulder height so everyone could see them, “Hi, I’m Kiran and I...well, it’s complicated. My hands here are charged with lightning, so about seventy-five-thousand bolt

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Superlunary

    Krian shook her head to ensure that the braid would stay in place and joined the others. "Um, are we going to do introductions? Or re-introductions? Because I'm kinda curious ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Jacob frowned, "I cannot say more," he whimpered, "I am a traitor." Fidel opened his mouth to say something, but his voice died before he could get a word out. ...

    Aug 7, 2019


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott