User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Sugar Sweet Nightmare

    “So this is your nightmare,” Queenie said, assessing her, “Would you happen to know how to get out of it? Or what happens next?” If this was a common nightmare ...

    Aug 14, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    She rolled her eyes, "I'm sorry, was I being subtle?" Fidel starred at her, his expression more puzzled than afraid, "...the armband...the hounds...you...you're the reaper." His eyes went wide with ...

    Aug 14, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily had followed from above. People didn't tend to look up when they expected danger, which might have been the point of her power. Now she stood above the group, ...

    Aug 14, 2019
  • Archive Re: Sugar Sweet Nightmare

    Name: Queenie Ringly Age: 17 Physical Description: She's short (5' 1") and curvy, giving the illusion that her Olympic-gymnast levels of muscle aren't there. She has angelic features that all ...

    Aug 14, 2019
  • Archive Re: Sugar Sweet Nightmare

    Hey, can I join? If I do I’d like to use Queenie because she’s a very fear-driven character, but if you’d prefer that I use someone else I do have ...

    Aug 14, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily followed his line of sight, seeing nothing out of the ordinary. At least, not right away. “Are you sure?” she asked quietly. Her instincts were telling her to climb. ...

    Aug 13, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Jacob didn't relent, "You will not see the prince. I will not take you." Megara rolled her eyes, "Oh please, what makes you think we need you to take us?" ...

    Aug 13, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily laughed and took the much easier route of the ceiling to get over to the stall in question before any of the others. She was already halfway done with ...

    Aug 13, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    "I agree," Briar said, wishing she didn't have to do so aloud.

    Aug 13, 2019
  • Archive Re: Superlunary

    Kiran couldn't help smiling at the anti-gravity. With a little giggle, she stepped forward and let the lack of gravity take her upward. She grabbed the roots of the trees ...

    Aug 13, 2019
  • Archive Re: The New Gladiators

    Name: Mindy Nonoch Age: approximately 20-25, though a bit of magic-induced warping may have affected her actual physical age. (Mentally and chronologically, she's 23) Physical Description: She's of av

    Aug 13, 2019
  • Archive Re: Superlunary

    Kiran startled, "Oh! Right, you're hurt." She rubbed the back of her neck, her blush blending in with the sunrise shades that her skin was currently in the process of ...

    Aug 13, 2019
  • Archive Re: The New Gladiators

    The New Gladiators You awake in chains, unable to speak, unable to move more than the inches your restraints allow. "Welcome!" a man greets you and the others you begin ...

    Aug 13, 2019
  • Archive Re: Superlunary

    Kiran caught the pebble with a triumphant smirk. She hadn't won a game of Suspicion since Nina had bribed her into cheating that time in the shop. Kiran couldn't say ...

    Aug 13, 2019
  • Archive Re: Superlunary

    Kiran heard the clinking of stone against metal and her head snapped around to check. There was Dara, looking innocent enough, but a quick glance showed her hands not open ...

    Aug 13, 2019


Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain