User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Fidel Looked from Kirux to the uniform and back, then nodded, "Yeah, I think that one will fit you," he said, hoping that his guess at Kirux's intentions was correct. ...

    Sep 2, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    "Lovely names," Emily said, "I'm Emily, or Tate, depending on who you are, and I'm gonna go gore myself on the least healthy thing I can find in that lovely ...

    Sep 1, 2019
  • Archive Re: Superlunary

    She nodded along with the plan, "Are you sure you'll be alright?" she asked, then cursed herself for wasting time. There wasn't a better plan, but she didn't want to ...

    Sep 1, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar stuck with the group as they ascended, keeping her eyes trained on the light at the top once it was visible. They would be at the top soon. She ...

    Sep 1, 2019
  • Archive Re: Sugar Sweet Nightmare

    Queenie rolled her eyes, "Alright, that's sorted out. Would the owner of this little bad dream please lead the rest of us to the next bit of the plot? I'd ...

    Sep 1, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    I don't think I told you actually, mostly because his height was kinda still in flux when I wrote him in here. Anyway, he's 6' 2", a fact that infuriates ...

    Sep 1, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    The sounds of the guards' robotic voices and clambering footsteps echoed through the gardens, a distance away, but that wasn't going to remain true forever. Fidel stared at Kirux with ...

    Aug 31, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Jacob took the offered hand, a swirl of conflicting emotions showing on his face. He then turned his attention to the wall and reached his robotic arm up to grab ...

    Aug 30, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    "Thank you," she said curtly and vanished into the corridor. The hidden hallways twisted and divided within the palace walls. Megara watched the corners for the telltale nicks in the ...

    Aug 30, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Second Chances [DT]

    Usually, I'm on the bus between 3:05-4:15, but since it's Sunday that doesn't apply. I'll have to ask (probably several times) when we're going to get internet, but I'll let ...

    Aug 30, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Second Chances [DT]

    All this sounds good to me! We'll be getting internet at the house in the next couple of weeks (hopefully)(I trust nothing) so my schedule will open up a little ...

    Aug 29, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Jacob choked back a sob and stared at the prince with wide, teary eyes, "What do you mean, my prince?" he managed. Just then, a great commotion sounded from outside ...

    Aug 29, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Jacob was crying again, too hard to respond. Megara leaned against the wall in a facade of relaxation that served the true purpose of relieving the pressure from her leg ...

    Aug 29, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    Jacob took the cloth as if out of instinct but just stared at it in his hands as halting breaths rattled through his anemic frame. Tears dripped from his eyes ...

    Aug 29, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Second Chances [DT]

    And those alternatives are? I'm sorry, I just don't explore websites quite as much as I probably should, so I'm usually at least a little ignorant at all times.

    Aug 29, 2019


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead