User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I've been promised a fairly useful payment, and it gets me out of the house for a few days." As if on cue her phone buzzed, just once. He'd resorted ...

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "A spell can be spoken without being cast if it is broken or interrupted! Have you not the memory to remember a few measly words?"

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "You must not spend much time with the uber-wealthy."

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Use a damn wand! A single mistake could kill him. Your eyes may not work but your voice still plagues us all, at least use it for something purposeful!"

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I can't say I saw it coming either," she admitted.

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "And yet you spare no effort to prepare him for the consequences?!" he shot back.

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    (bruce should have just used his piles of money to make the living conditions in the city better so people wouldn't have to turn to crime. It's one city that ...

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Absolutely not!" Kivvien exclaimed, horrified. "I will not allow such high-level spells to be performed by anyone without proper training! Any one of the spells could backfire horribly!" (I'm picturi

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    (scrooge is the only rich person i'm okay with tbh. Even batman is on thin ice) "Yeah, he's royalty it seems," she said, closing the door.

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    (Tad is hand drawn and 3' tall max in my head. Any bigger is horrifying) "I see. Come in, I guess." She stepped out of the way.

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien moved to intervene at that point. "Has he been trained in transmutation and all of the proceeding subjects?" he asked tersely.

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien briefly met his eye, then glanced cautiously at Laurean before returning to his work.

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Of course," he said, somewhat distracted.

    Jun 8, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "You can begin drafting transmutation spells. I believe that falls within your areas of specialty?"

    Jun 8, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    (I'm imagining roger-rabbit-style cartoon-with-live-action kinda visuals) "Yes, that's me. And you are?"

    Jun 8, 2022


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47