User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Monster Mash!

    Marciella made note of the pair who came near her group, but was careful not to stare. She instead nodded to Rowena, "I'm newly nineteen myself," she said, "Yourself?"

    Oct 8, 2019
  • Archive Re: Monster Mash!

    "Thank you," she responded, then thought for a moment, "If you're nearly immortal, I assume it would be pointless to wager a guess at your true age?"

    Oct 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Monster Mash!

    Marciella didn't flinch. She was quite proud of the fact that she didn't flinch. "It sounds as though you have an intriguing family history," she commented. It was usually an ...

    Oct 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Monster Mash!

    Marcialla blinked, her smile faltering for a moment before returning, "My apologies, I'm afraid I don't know what a vampire is. I hope you'll forgive my ignorance on that matter, ...

    Oct 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Monster Mash!

    Marciella offered her signature friendly smile, and her hand, "Lady Marciella Filis of Freyellot," she introduced herself again. Using her full name was getting tiresome. The woman herself looked rath

    Oct 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Monster Mash!

    Marciella drew herself out of the water and took a seat on the edge of the pool before shaking Baba's hand, "It's a pleasure to meet you," she said courteously, ...

    Oct 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Sugar Sweet Nightmare

    Queenie hung back with the others. She didn't particularly like the idea of hanging out with a monster, a rich sentiment, she knew, coming from her. After all, what was ...

    Oct 7, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Princess and the Prince

    "You owe me after this," she hissed, more to Skull specifically than the others. She then turned on her heel, regretted turning on her heel as she faltered and regained ...

    Oct 7, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    That works for me. He could also have just not had the energy to create a portal at that point, like, he didn't wait long enough or something. Unless that ...

    Oct 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Superlunary

    Kiran temporarily forgot the conversation to look over the village. This place was...wrong. So, so very wrong. She didn't know what she was expecting, maybe something more akin to what ...

    Oct 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Monster Mash!

    Marciella watched from a distance. These people looked...wrong. They didn't belong to any faction of humans she knew of (though humans were prone to adding a subtracting bits of their ...

    Oct 6, 2019
  • Archive Re: Superlunary

    Kiran gave a barely perceptible nod, "Yeah, I'm...I kinda am part of it?" It came out like a question. She glanced back up, then returned her gaze to her feet, ...

    Oct 6, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    "Might isn't a certainty," Briar interjected, mildly annoyed with the conversation but not letting that fact show in her voice.

    Oct 5, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Clockwork Castle

    "He went to the front gates, but I guess he could be anywhere now what with his corridors of darkness of whatever," she answered, a little annoyed.

    Oct 5, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Princess and the Prince

    She nodded and returned to the spoken word, "Alright then, here's what we're going to do. You guys are going to stay absolutely silent unless I tell you to speak. ...

    Oct 5, 2019


Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek