User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Dead may be more agreeable," he said, "I wouldn't want to bother anyone already suffering."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "So he really wasn't interested in taking any official channels."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "A simple mucus sample will do fine, or a blood sample, so long as it contains the living virus."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "No, not at all." She tapped at the counter absently. "How did he recruit you?"

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Thank you for having me," he said with a respectful dip of his head.

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I don't really read stories," she laughed, "but he does look pretty ridiculous."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    He dipped his head, then turned and swept silently to the door. He hurried along the road, casting notice-me-not's all the way to the midpoint of the town.

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I haven't had enough dealings with the fae to know what is and isn't normal," she admitted. "Most of my jobs are regulated to humans, celebrities, rich paranoids, the like."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Well then do your very best to evade it."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Apparently not him."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "He stared me down in Starbucks, then followed me to my car."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Yes, thank you. Do try to stay out of trouble while I'm away."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "A few hours most likely. Why?"

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    She shrugged. "I'll decide when I get to that point."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: All for Show? {OOC}

    Nice first post @Corvid ! I like how your character was introduced as explicitly needing a ride from someone else, which leaves someone like me, who can never remember anything ...

    Jun 13, 2022


Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox