User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    (I was thinking 'tough figurehead' + 'background influence' type dynamic for the villains. We wouldn't necessarily have to have a 'dumb' + 'clever' thing, just one is more public and ...

    Jun 14, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Yeah, was basically raised to be one. Who do you work for?"

    Jun 14, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    (It looks like in our initial planning the 'warlord' isn't actually in control of the demon army. Like, they gave the command 'destroy' and wasn't able to make them stop, ...

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    She laughed. "Yeah, my career kinda depends on me 'keeping at it'."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "For ten years?"

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I never break a contract."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Then I guess that's that."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    (let's just say she did. If it's a retcon it's a retcon who cares we're co-gods) "Yeah," she said, "Why does that matter?"

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "I'm sure he has. I very much doubt we would have gone this long without hearing a peep from him if he wasn't dead."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Greed will do awful things to a person." Kivvien shook his head.

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    (I honestly can't remeber) (So she confirms or denies according to whatever happened?)(if you don't remember either feel free to just decide)

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "A handshake isn't exactly provable in court."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "I'm sure I'm not the only one, I just appear to have made more progress than anyone else I know of."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Well, yeah, I do kinda expect him to do things like hiring people normally. I'm not even under any specific contract."

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "I believe so, I can't be entirely sure that the transmuted virus will attack the demonic flesh until I have the initial virus, but I have gotten quite a lot ...

    Jun 13, 2022


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier