User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Woodland Ghosts

    Runi was crying. Megara might have felt the urge to cry herself if she wasn't so intent on comforting Runi. She hopped to her feet and pulled Runi into a ...

    Dec 20, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Lovely Night

    Megara searched the faces of the people around her. They all seemed to be staring blankly at her, or some point behind her. Perhaps some had their eyes on Runi. ...

    Dec 20, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Queen and Her Detective

    Megara rolled her eyes, "I was talking about Tim's little closet of secret detective work, though this cave is kinda obvious." Taking Eddie's hand, she stepped up to the device, ...

    Dec 20, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Woodland Ghosts

    Megara swallowed hard. She didn't know if this was a dream or a nightmare. It didn't much matter, her heart was going to give out any second judging by the ...

    Dec 20, 2019
  • Archive Re: Death of the Family

    "Nat-boy!" Eddie exclaimed, "You have a good name, Nat-boy. Nat-boy, Nat-boy, Nat-boy. Better than Eddie. Ed-eee. Meggie has the best name. Meg-rah-rah. Like a dragon!" He suddenly got sad, "I ...

    Dec 20, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Queen and Her Detective

    "Well, what are you waiting for?" Megara asked, her annoyance mostly fake. She wasn't in too big a hurry. She remembered the notebook stored away in her coat. "You should ...

    Dec 20, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Woodland Ghosts

    Megara blinked. Maybe... "I...I haven't loved Rory in a long time. I...Runi, I love you. ." She had never in her life been more afraid of words.

    Dec 20, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Queen and Her Detective

    Megara looked around, taking in the strange devices, the costumes on display. Apparently they all dressed as noticeably as possible when doing...whatever it was they did.

    Dec 20, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Woodland Ghosts

    Megara jumped and looked up. Runi. Of course it was Runi, it couldn't be anyone else. "I'm sorry," she said quickly, "I overstepped. I'm sorry. I..." she didn't know what ...

    Dec 20, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Queen and Her Detective

    Megara looked him up and down, glanced at Eddie. They had to get home sooner than later. She sighed, "Alright, take us to it."

    Dec 20, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Woodland Ghosts

    Megara's eyes widened and she stepped back. She'd overstepped her bounds. Runi didn't think of her that way. Megara blinked, "I'm sorry...I...I'm sorry." And then, like a coward, she darted ...

    Dec 20, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Lovely Night

    The game wasn't going well for Megara. She'd handed back Runi's cards so they could share a hand when playing for both of them became a little too much when ...

    Dec 20, 2019
  • Archive Re: Bring Me to Life

    Megara had to resist the urge to laugh when he listed his skills as if they were something to be proud of. If she didn't know how to pick a ...

    Dec 20, 2019
  • Archive Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Roleplay

    Kate looked at Lyla, at first disbelieving, then, as she realized she wasn't joking, patronizingly angry. "You don't know what a seat belt is?!" she exclaimed, then didn't wait for ...

    Dec 20, 2019
  • Archive Re: Bring Me to Life

    Meketaten looked somewhere between infuriated and annoyed. She huffed and crossed her arms in that way people did when they were too mad to come up with words. Megara looked ...

    Dec 20, 2019


If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"