-
Re: Second Chances [DT]
I'm willing to keep posting!
Dec 25, 2019 -
Re: Death of the Family
Eddie nodded vigorously, "I want to go home. Meggie is looking for me." He wondered if Meggie had found the right bad guy yet. She was always finding the right ...
Dec 24, 2019 -
Re: Winter Wonderland
Just so everyone here knows, I'm dropping out of this. Since Winter has done pretty much nothing, just continuing as though she was never there shouldn't be too much of ...
Dec 24, 2019 -
Re: Lovely Night
Someone was cheering, but it sounded like they were underwater, or just far, far away. It took Megara a moment to realize that she was light-headed because she wasn't breathing, ...
Dec 24, 2019 -
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Roleplay
Kate fought the strap that kept her in her seat for what felt like hours, but was probably only a minute or two, and finally got it to release. What ...
Dec 23, 2019 -
Re: Lovely Night
Still unsure, but taking that as permission, Megara reacher her arms around Runi and pulled her closer. There was a moment when it was just them. With only inches between ...
Dec 23, 2019 -
Re: Bring Me to Life
Meketaten frowned, "I already gave my name. And you should already know who I am! I'm-" "Hush up princess," Megara cut her off. There was one thing she wasn't giving ...
Dec 22, 2019 -
Re: Death of the Family
Eddie perked up when he saw the woman. She looked strong! "Are you As-simira!" he asked excitedly. If that was As-simira he would have completed his quest! They did it! ...
Dec 22, 2019 -
Re: Lovely Night
Megara looked to Runi, trying to gauge her willingness. Just part of the ruse, said a rather mean part of her mind. Shut up, she told it. She didn't want ...
Dec 22, 2019 -
Re: Only the Good Die Young
Emily looked at the girl curiously, smiling the smile of a scientist with a never before seen discovery. "Oh that is facinating ." She walked over to Quinn and offered ...
Dec 22, 2019 -
Re: Lovely Night
Megara shuffled her chips, "I don't suppose we do-" she started to say when the man whose name she failed to recall called out with a booming voice. "How about ...
Dec 22, 2019 -
Re: Death of the Family
Eddie nodded gravely, "We have to find As-simira," he said with a very serious nod and marched ahead, pulling Nat-boy along as he looked around for As-simira.
Dec 22, 2019 -
Re: Lovely Night
Megara shrugged, "I've lost count - it's your turn by the way - I'd put the number solidly in the 'too many' zone." A new conversation had begun around the ...
Dec 21, 2019 -
Re: Death of the Family
Eddie cheerfully took the offered hand, "Who'd as-simira?" he asked. It was a good name. He wondered if they were a friend. He liked the idea of having more friends.
Dec 21, 2019 -
Re: Lovely Night
She shuffled her chips absently, looking around the table. These people weren't all that good at this game. "I suppose that makes sense," Megara conceded, "but I still think that ...
Dec 21, 2019
