User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Midnight Voyage

    Megara gave him a quick wave but was cut off from saying anything to him by Winter, "Is your name still Tim?" she asked him in that detached sort of ...

    Dec 30, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: No One Mourns the Wicked

    Les furrowed his brow, "So she what?" Suddenly his eyes went wide, "You don't think she..." He didn't want to think about it. The idea that his sister had taken ...

    Dec 30, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Midnight Voyage

    You can go ahead if you want, but after this post, I'm gonna wait so the others don't get too far behind. Too many posts ahead will get all the ...

    Dec 30, 2019
  • Archive Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Roleplay

    Kate marched right into the woods and didn't look back. Or up. Or around. Or anywhere, really, save down at the ground where she glared like it was responsible for ...

    Dec 30, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Midnight Voyage

    I'm assuming he's talking to Meg, but correct me if I'm wrong. Megara turned to face him, a little startled to be addressed directly by someone who wasn't Tim. "Hello," ...

    Dec 30, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Midnight Voyage

    Megara went to her room. For roughly three minutes. She thought about changing out the nightgown for something else, maybe something a little dressy or just more practical but she ...

    Dec 30, 2019
  • Archive Re: Bring Me to Life

    Megara's brow furrowed as the boy suddenly grabbed his head after staring into space. It looked like someone just kicked him in the head. Had she...? That would be a ...

    Dec 29, 2019
  • Archive Re: Only the Good Die Young

    Emily snorted, "Honey, I lived for actual thousands of years. We'll be here for another couple of decades before I stop having things to confess to, if I can even ...

    Dec 29, 2019
  • Archive Re: Charming Acres

    Harper sat cheerfully down and ordered that strawberry milkshake and fries. If the others were volunteering to pay she didn't have to worry about her no-money problem. She just had ...

    Dec 29, 2019
  • Archive Re: Only the Good Die Young

    Emily gave them a sad look, "Angels are so dodgy with their promises. Demons'll at least follow through. But I don't know this angel of yours, so maybe there was ...

    Dec 29, 2019
  • Archive Re: Death Trap

    Rose glanced over at him nervously and Bush came to circle around her legs protectively, sensing her agitation. "It's really dark down there..." she said uncertainly. There was no telling ...

    Dec 29, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: No One Mourns the Wicked

    Les nodded sadly. To him, this was more a reminder that she was a person . She had been real to these people, more than an idea like she was ...

    Dec 29, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: No One Mourns the Wicked

    Les almost started crying himself, less from his own emotions than the sheer amount of emotion on the man's face and in his voice. Les had lost a sister he'd ...

    Dec 29, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: No One Mourns the Wicked

    His brow furrowed, "What do you mean? You think she was killed?" They were conspiracy theorists. Megara had hung out with them, though, and Les had to admit he was ...

    Dec 29, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: No One Mourns the Wicked

    "I..." he shook his head, "No, I'm alright. I didn't...I never even met her. It's just a shock, is all. I guess I should...I should go...now." He didn't really want ...

    Dec 28, 2019


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina