User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Charming Acres

    Harper stopped eating. She didn't have an appetite anymore. She gave Adam an understanding look but didn't say anything. Her gaze fell to her milkshake, and she stirred it numbly ...

    Jan 3, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Twin Sisters [DT]

    I did the thing, submitted a character. That's a thing.

    Jan 3, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: No One Mourns the Wicked

    Les nodded, "Yeah, yeah, okay." He was going to see where she lived. How she lived. His sister. He couldn't help but be excited about that, despite everything. It was ...

    Jan 2, 2020
  • Archive Re: Death of the Family

    Megara placed a hand deftly on Eddie's head as he clung to her. She saw Skull, but she didn't fully process him. Emotions, grief, sadness, worry, all of them overwhelmed ...

    Jan 2, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: No One Mourns the Wicked

    Les blinked. Swallowed a lump in his throat. "...oh," he said dumbly. He was numb all over. He took a deep breath. Let it out. Drew in another. "I...where did ...

    Jan 2, 2020
  • Archive Re: Death of the Family

    Eddie's eyes went wide, "Meggie!" he exclaimed and in a second he was out the door. xXx Megara was having a terrible day. Everything ached, or maybe that was her ...

    Jan 2, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: No One Mourns the Wicked

    He blinked, "Are you mer...wait, no. Why would she want you to break in? She wasn't...she wasn't a criminal, was she?" Les couldn't imagine anything worse. His sister, his blood, ...

    Jan 2, 2020
  • Archive Re: Death of the Family

    He pouted, "But I want to surprise Meggie! She'll be here soon! She always is. I want to surprise her by showing her what I can do!" These people weren't ...

    Jan 2, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Twin Sisters [DT]

    I can't create a character right this second, but I'd like to join for sure!

    Jan 1, 2020
  • Archive Re: Death of the Family

    Eddie sniffled, wiping his nose, "I did?" He looked down and realized he was much higher off the ground than he used to be. "I did!" He grinned down at ...

    Dec 31, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: No One Mourns the Wicked

    Les's brow furrowed in confusion, "Are you talking about breaking in? Why? You- you can't do that. The Ringly's are a very wealthy family, who knows what kind of security ...

    Dec 31, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Midnight Voyage

    Maybe we should go without major time jumps for a while, they seem to cause a whole bunch of confusion as far as everyone's characters and such. Namely, who's doing ...

    Dec 31, 2019
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: No One Mourns the Wicked

    Les stood stunned before them. He couldn't believe it. The child of his gentle mother and father doing something like...something so horrible to herself. It was unthinkable. So far out ...

    Dec 31, 2019
  • Archive Re: Charming Acres

    I'm all for exploring that dynamic! A lot of Harper's character is actually caused by an extreme lack of guidance or good parental figures, so that'd be good for her ...

    Dec 30, 2019
  • Archive Re: Charming Acres

    Harper raised her eyebrows and opened her mouth to question it, but just shook her head instead. This was weird enough, people could probably be pulled from all times in ...

    Dec 30, 2019


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze